We are excited to announce our CLGS Lavender Lunches (all ONLINE, of course) for Spring of 2021!
Please join us for one – or more! – of these events; each takes place via Zoom from 12:15pm to 1:15pm (Pacific Time).
Click on the Lavender Lunches below for more details:
- Tuesday, 9 February 2021: “It’s OK Not to Be OK: An Affirming Shin Buddhist Spirituality” with Rev. Blayne Higa
- Tuesday, 23 February 2021: “Queer Ecologies & Climate Justice” with Deseree Fontenot
- Tues, 9 March 2021: “Queer Palestinian Solidarity” with Tarek Abuata
- Tuesday, 30 March 2021: “Beefcake Theology: The Formation of Gay Male Spiritual Discourse in Midcentury Softcore Pornography” with Richard Lindsay
- Tuesday, 13 April 2021: “Drag & The Divine” with Mama Celeste
- Tuesday, 27 April 2021: “Clobber the Passages: Queer People and The Seven Deadly Biblical Verses” with Rev. Dr. Mel White
- Tuesday, 11 May 2021: “Sexuality, Gender, and Power in Traditional IFÁ Religion and Its Diasporic Renditions” with Fáwárìnwa Huff