CLGS Research/Writing Assistant
Job Description: Research/writer to assist in preparing and posting information on LGBT religious/spiritual history on the web site (www.lgbtran.org). Primary responsibility will be to research biographical information on designated LGBT religious leaders—through phone interviews and/or Internet and library research—and write biographical profiles to post to the Profiles Gallery.
As time and interest allows, this person may also conduct some oral histories or other research/writing projects in LGBT religious/spiritual history.
- Experience in researching and writing
- Excellent writing, editing, research, and time-management skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to take initiative, follow through on assignments, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with LGBT religious/spiritual history a plus
Hours per week: hours are flexible and would average no more than 5 per week
Date job is to begin: 1 November 2012
Hourly rate: $11.00/hour
Period of employment: 1 November 2012 to 31 May 2013
Preferred workdays: Flexible
Apply to: Bernard Schlager
Application deadline: 31 October 2012
|FINAL CLGS Research-Writing Assistant - 2012-13.pdf||15.06 KB|